CLAN: Age of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN: Age of Legends

Come and enter the world of CLAN. Come and enter a world of Legends.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pondering the Whereabouts...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malcove Dredth
The Runemaster
The Runemaster
Malcove Dredth

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Information
Name: Malcove Dredth
Race: Dinti: The Adept
Description & Attire:

Pondering the Whereabouts... Empty
PostSubject: Pondering the Whereabouts...   Pondering the Whereabouts... Icon_minitime1/29/2008, 00:47

We all love anime, but I delved into a series years ago called The Candidate for Goddess. It was an interesting storyline where most humans had to live in space-colonies because there was only one known planet that people could still live on (called Zion). Certain young men who had extraordinary powers that gave them a sufficient boost in one area or another (such as mind, speed, strength, etc.) were recruited and trained to pilot giant mechs and fight off an alien race bent on destroying human civilization. These boys with the gift and curse of having an "EX-factor" would attempt to rise to the top of their class and become the candidates to pilot the ultimate weapons against the enemy: the Goddesses (which were the most technologically advanced mechs that the military had).

This show only went on for 11 or 12 episodes as far as I can see and I wonder what happened to it. If anyone can help me find out what happened, I would feel a great sense of release on the matter. I think it was also called Pilot Candidate.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/malcove
Rowan
The worldhealer
The worldhealer
Rowan

Number of posts : 31

Character Information
Name: Moira Rowan Mallister
Race: Airetaim: The Fae
Description & Attire:

PostSubject: Re: Pondering the Whereabouts...   Pondering the Whereabouts... Icon_minitime1/29/2008, 03:40

Actually, that sounds alot like a series called Gundam Wing, if you've ever heard of it. I don't know if I can help you with the whereabouts of "Goddess" but you might want to check out GW until you find it. Also, Pilot Candidate IS a manga, so you may want to look that up too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/indigo_me
Malcove Dredth
The Runemaster
The Runemaster
Malcove Dredth

Number of posts : 23

Character Information
Name: Malcove Dredth
Race: Dinti: The Adept
Description & Attire:

PostSubject: Re: Pondering the Whereabouts...   Pondering the Whereabouts... Icon_minitime1/30/2008, 01:19

I went to Wikipedia and found out that The Candidate for Goddess is apparently an unfinished anime AND and unfinished manga and is almost a decade old. The information has made me sad. But I do know what Gundam Wing is, I watched it all the time back when it was on Toonami. I've even got a cd with a lot of the music from the show in my car. I never got to see the movie, Endless Waltz, in it's entirety. I will one day. Maybe soon. Probably not. I'm hungry. Time for food. =D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/malcove
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pondering the Whereabouts...   Pondering the Whereabouts... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pondering the Whereabouts...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CLAN: Age of Legends :: NON-CLAN DISCUSSIONS :: Anime-
Jump to: