CLAN: Age of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN: Age of Legends

Come and enter the world of CLAN. Come and enter a world of Legends.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREAKAZOID!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowan
The worldhealer
The worldhealer
Rowan

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Information
Name: Moira Rowan Mallister
Race: Airetaim: The Fae
Description & Attire:

FREAKAZOID! Empty
PostSubject: FREAKAZOID!   FREAKAZOID! Icon_minitime2/10/2008, 10:48

Lol, does anyone remember the WB show Freakazoid? Trance just downloaded some for me, cause I was feeling nostalgic. It's SO FUNNY! I mean, nothing too indepth or anything, just silly humor. So, it got me wondering, what did y'all watch as kids?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/indigo_me
Trance Maxwell
The Legendary Gunslinger
The Legendary Gunslinger
Trance Maxwell

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Character Information
Name: Trance Maxwell
Race: Dinti: The Adept
Description & Attire:

FREAKAZOID! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREAKAZOID!   FREAKAZOID! Icon_minitime2/12/2008, 03:20

'Runs around in underwear...Freakazoid! Freakazoid!'

I love Freakazoid, it's odd and sometimes stupid humor is actually tastefully done...The Chip part one/part two being my favorite episodes!

As a kid I watched a fair amount of television, nothing too severe but come-on, I'm a 90's kid!

Started out with TMNT and GI Joe. As well as a lot of older Disney cartoons and some Looney Toons.
Then when Disney made it's cartoon lineup ie: Talespin, Darkwing Duck, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Gummi Bears, that was what I watched.
Also was super huge on the Spider-man animated series of the 90's, because I was big on Spider-man to begin with!
Then of course I watched an abundant amount of Discovery Channel specials when I was a kid. What The Furry?
Yes, that's right, a kid watching discovery channel and actually enjoying it! It can happen...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/astral_eyes
Malcove Dredth
The Runemaster
The Runemaster
Malcove Dredth

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Information
Name: Malcove Dredth
Description & Attire:

FREAKAZOID! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREAKAZOID!   FREAKAZOID! Icon_minitime2/12/2008, 04:57

When I was a kid, I pretty much watched Fox Kids (Life with Louie, Eek! the Cat, Power Rangers, Tazmania, etc.), a bunch of the old Loony Tunes, just about anything when Cartoon Network came around for the first time (Cartoon Planet strikes as one of my earliest CN favorites).

But I think I was biggest into all the old school Nickelodeon shows. NickToons, Snick every weekend, Stick Stickly in the afternoons, Wild and Crazy Kids, Family Double Dare, Doug was a big one for me, Are You Afraid of the Dark (the Midnight Society!), Rugrats, Salute Your Shorts (Camp Annawanna!), The Secret World of Alex Mack, and many others (add more if you can remember the ones I can't think of at present!).

When I was really young, I was into muppets a whole lot. Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show, Muppet Babies, Eureka's Castle, other things. And I've always been a big Star Wars nut since birth. =P

I also remember being into Mr. Roger's Neighborhood for a year or two when I was young.

But yeah, big into the Ninja Turtles (especially the movies), all sorts of Disney stuff, and I was big on comics. Batman and Superman were my favorites, and I watched their movies over and over again up until I was about ten and I had other things to start dealing with. =P

I know I have some pretty rare comics kept somewhere that are probably worth a lot by now. I even have a Conan comic from the month and year I was born, which is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/malcove
Trance Maxwell
The Legendary Gunslinger
The Legendary Gunslinger
Trance Maxwell

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Character Information
Name: Trance Maxwell
Description & Attire:

FREAKAZOID! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREAKAZOID!   FREAKAZOID! Icon_minitime2/12/2008, 07:20

I loved Eureeka's Castle!!! Magellan was my favorite character.

FREAKAZOID! EureekasCastle

I did also heavily watch Mr. Roger's when I was a little kid too. Along with some Sesame Street. Although I remember the minute they started making Elmo the prodominant character (I was about 5) that's when I stopped watching. Cookie Monster all the way!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/astral_eyes
Sponsored content

FREAKAZOID! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREAKAZOID!   FREAKAZOID! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREAKAZOID!
Page 1 of 1