CLAN: Age of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN: Age of Legends

Come and enter the world of CLAN. Come and enter a world of Legends.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

more the world

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalessin
Novice Recruit
Novice Recruit

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Character Information
Name: Kalessin
Race: Ryaka: The Insightful
Description & Attire:

more the world Empty
PostSubject: more the world   more the world Icon_minitime2/11/2008, 06:10

Hey,
What about life outside of chapters?

I was in a dragonball forum * ages ago* and we had a place for story arcs and a seperate part for things happening to those not involved with the story arc.
This other forum might allow people entering in th middle of a story arc to post freely and get enmeshed with the world, without having to take the hassle of figuring whats going on in the story arc * which they should and will do anyways* and it helps flesh out the world.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Rowan
The worldhealer
The worldhealer
Rowan

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Character Information
Name: Moira Rowan Mallister
Race: Airetaim: The Fae
Description & Attire:

more the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: more the world   more the world Icon_minitime2/11/2008, 15:00

Hey, I think that's a fabulous idea. I ran it past Trance and he agrees, so look for the random story section to come soon!

And, yes, our forum is still up. It's interesting reading! Maybe we should transplant parts of it over to the new forum. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/indigo_me
Kalessin
Novice Recruit
Novice Recruit

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Character Information
Name: Kalessin
Race: Ryaka: The Insightful
Description & Attire:

more the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: more the world   more the world Icon_minitime2/12/2008, 04:08

I'm glad Trance likes the idea. ( also...I was checking out the map. Pretty nifty. Will there be seperate maps for each "kingdom" - more detailed ones, including cities and maybe some landscape? I confess....I'm a total immersion kind of guy when it comes to role playing.)

It wouldn't be a bad idea to bring some of the old stuff over here or something. I don't even remember what all went on with that. gosh....
Back to top Go down
Trance Maxwell
The Legendary Gunslinger
The Legendary Gunslinger
Trance Maxwell

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Character Information
Name: Trance Maxwell
Race: Dinti: The Adept
Description & Attire:

more the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: more the world   more the world Icon_minitime2/12/2008, 07:30

Quote :
I'm glad Trance likes the idea. ( also...I was checking out the map. Pretty nifty. Will there be seperate maps for each "kingdom" - more detailed ones, including cities and maybe some landscape?

Arrow To answer your question yes there will be separate maps for each nation and territory. They will be added as each area becomes important in the main story-lines, or as I have time to add them. Continuing on that topic the map of Scilsdal is already up on the site if you missed it, go a head and check it out. The rest of the maps will be quite similar. I confess, not the greatest quality, but they get across the idea of the area.

Arrow We will not only be adding a non-linear section of CLAN Chronicles but will probably shortly be adding a section for forum rp's not even related to CLAN. Possibly running a few other ideas past you all that have been in the minds of us here at Masters of Mischief for some time now.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/astral_eyes
Sponsored content

more the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: more the world   more the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more the world
Page 1 of 1